If you’ve ever wanted to tell your story, but have been too afraid of the consequences, there’s a space for that. This article is about private story names.
Here are some reasons you might want to have a private story name:
- You’re not ready to share your identity with the world just yet.
- You don’t want certain family members or people from your past to see it and be in contact with them again.
- Your story contains sensitive information about others, like revenge porn or revealing the real names of other people someone else has harmed.
Why We Use The Private Story Name?
To allow for complete privacy and security, we provide private story names as a form of identification.
The private story name is different from the username; it is not your name. It’s a word or phrase that you pick that helps you identify yourself in your stories.
When creating your private story name, think about how others might identify you.
What’s Interesting About The Private Story Names?
You can use your private story name to make your stories visible to strangers and friends alike. Your private story name will be visible on all of your stories, whether they’re shared or not.
When you create a new Story, we’ll ask you to pick a public or private story name. Whatever you choose, if you decide later that you want the visibility changed, just go into the Story and change the visibility from either public to private or vice versa.
How To Make Your Private Story Name Public?
If you share a story but hide your identity by using a private story name, anyone who sees it will be unable to follow the link back to your profile.
Hiding your identity or not, you are always in control over who can see your stories. If you share a story with a private story name and later decide that you’d like to make it public, all you have to do is change the visibility of the story back to the public.
After that, anyone who saw the original story will be able to find it on your profile by searching for it or by looking at any of your other stories.
When You Publish A Private Story Name, It Will Be Visible To Strangers And People You Know?
If you share a Story with a private story name and turn off the visibility for it later, strangers won’t be able to find it on your profile.
What Are The Types Of The Private Story Names?
There are two types of private story names:
- A simple name: like anonymous, or secret – A custom name.
A simple name is a word or phrase that you pick. It’s just something for you to remember and use in your stories. It isn’t necessarily unique; it’s something common that everyone can recognize.
The custom names are unique to you and only accessible on your private story names page, where they’re shown when viewing your story collections. You can also change them if you’d like by clicking on ‘ edit profile settings’.
Example: if I use my private story name ‘Tara’, my custom stories will be published under the filename [name here] Tara’s Private Stories.
Some Examples Of Private Story Names?
A simple story name might be:
- The author – The country where the story happens – A theme for the collection (like ‘winter’ or ‘nurses’) – The name of someone who plays a major part in it (ex: ‘Ethan’ or ‘Lily’) – A word that answers a question in it (‘why’, ‘how’, etc.)
Example: A story about me and my brother, Jack, when we were younger. I would use my private story name “Big Sister Jack”.
But in your friends’ stories, they can see that you have a private story name.
You can’t see the names of your friends’ stories?
This is because your friends have also made their private story names hidden so that you can’t tell who’s sharing their stories with whom.
Any names that are not shared by both parties will be shown as ‘private story names’.
- All Fax No Output.
- I Don’t Trust Anybody.
- Tensed But Dressed.
- Two Can Keep a Secret if One of Them Is Dead.
- Hustle the Whistle.
- The Meme Game.
- Hi Guys, Welcome Back to My Era.
- Snap It, Mean It.
- Beep Beep
- Just Do It
- X0X0 Girls
- Sins The Johny
- 69 Shades
- Making A Smile
- There Is No Output Without The Input
- Go Below The Blow
- The Hunter
- Night King
- Pika Saur
- Show Yourself
- Secret Hustler
- The Private Story Names For Girls:-
- “The daily grind”
- “Laugh it off”
- “Up all night”
- “No filters needed”
- “Crazy hair, don’t care”
- “Oh snap!”
- “Snapchatting my life away”
- “Can’t stop, won’t stop”
- “Just woke up like this”
- ”I’m not a morning person”
- ”Ready for my close up”
- ”Loving life”
- A day in the life
- Funny moments
- Crazy adventures
- Embarrassing moments
- The Sad Private Story Names For Boys:-
- Embarrassing moments
- Kinda creepy
- Weird and then some
- And that’s just the beginning!
- Middle school
- Story of love
- My Love
- I love her smile
- I Love her laugh
- Her eyes tell me everything
- I need to know.
- A stare,
- a word,
- a touch.
- She completes me.
- The Sad Private Story Names For Girls:-
- No Need
- No More
- Can’t Kill Me
- Crying Now
- Life sucks
- I Hate My Life
- Got A Lot To Say.
- Got Too Much To Say.
- I’m sorry.
- Kiss me.
- Love is stupid, I don’t want it.
- It’s not real, I don’t need it.
- Love is raining on me, but I don’t want it.
- I love you, But I hate
- I’m good,
- I hate being loved.
- It’s different every day.
- I Wish
- I was a little kid again,
- I Hate Being Alone
- Everyday with No One by My Side.
- It’s Time for Me to Die…
- About You,
- About Me